Notice of Annual General Meeting
- The Annual General Meeting of the University of New South Wales Rugby Football Club is to be held on Wednesday 3rd October 6:30pm in the Pharlap Room at the Doncaster Hotel, Kensington.
All Current Members and Honorary Life Members are invited.
- Minutes of last meeting
- Receive and consider the Annual Report
- Receive and consider the bounce house with slide Financial Statement
- Consider the hüpfburg Constitutional Amendments
- Election of office bearers
- Election of committee
- General Business
Details of the proposed constitutional amendments can be found at the link that follows. Constitutional Amendments.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEWLY ELECTED COMMITTEE WILL MEET IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF THE AGM
The current committee extends an invitation to those who wish to participate in the administration of the Club to become members of the committee by nominating for the following positions.
- Vice President
- Club Captain
- Committee member
Those unavailable to serve on the UNSWRFC Committee in 2019 but happy to help the club in some capacity (eg: coach, team manager, administration, sponsorship, canteen, playing gear, social coordinator, match day duties, referee/touch judge, publicity, registration) are asked to fill out and return the linked form prior to the meeting as well.
If you have any questions or suggestions about how you could get involved please get in touch with Dave Davis on 0410157599 or email@example.com.