Congratulations to Bob Yeomans who on Wednesday was made the 42nd Life Member of our Club. Bob first played for UNSW in 1977 for colts and has started in over 500 games, as well as serving on the committee and helping his wife Peg run the canteen. Always keen to impart some wisdom on the younger players, Bob is a true servant of the game and this club.
Congratulations to all those elected to the 2017 committee on Wednesday;
President: Mark Gooley
Vice President: Daniel Creagan
Club Captain: Edward Mackey
Treasurer: Tom Haywood
Secretary: Nicholas Sykes
Committee Members: John Sciberras, Dave Davis, Andrew John Ardill,Tom Morris, Patrick Goulding, Matt Coles and Francis O’Neill.
Also a big thank you to all outgoing committee members for their work over the last year.
Looking forward to a big 2017.
UNSWRUFC will be holding their Annual General Meeting on the 12th of October at 7.00pm at David Phillips Fields. All members are invited to attend.
2. Minutes of the Last Meeting
3. President’s Report
4. Financial Report
5. Election of Robert Yeomans to Life Membership
6. Election of New Committee
– If you wish to nominate for the 2017 UNSWRUFC Committee or wish to help out in any capacity please fill out the form Nomination-for-Office-Bearer1
– email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it to the Secretary prior to the meeting
7. General Business
8. Close of Meeting
Any questions or apologies can be sent to email@example.com